Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thank You!

Thank you, again, to everyone who commented or sent email or has wished us well. Thank you for your prayers and kindness. It truly has been a blessing on top of a blessing for us to hear from so many wonderful people: From mothers and fathers, young people, and even MONKS...thank you so much Brothers of Emmaus for your prayers! We are blessed by all of you. Thank you for reminding us of the community of saints and the encouragement and blessing we can be to one another. Your joy has increased ours and for that, I cannot thank you enough.

In light of feeling so fine, I am having lab work done to be sure that everything is well. One of the great blessings of my work with Creighton FertilityCare is that I am in touch with fantastic pro-life doctors who know more than the average doctor about these things and the lab work can be timed more precisely so that we can be sure of the results. I feel almost certain that all will be well. Your prayers are all the more reassuring. Thank You from the bottom of my heart.