Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bleg

I've run into a bit of a technical problem. I see, now that I'm looking at it, that Blogger will not allow for more than 100 private readers. The problem is that I have already had a little over a hundred requests to continue reading here and I would like to honor all these requests and take more if they come.

So, my question is does anybody know of a way that I can set this blog or a new one to require initial registration like Fr Z has? At least I remember having to register at Fr. Z's site and it has never caused a problem for my feed reader the way a password does. I think that would be ideal. Any and all help would be appreciated.

It's been great, by the way, to hear from you! I've really enjoyed learning a little bit about you and hearing why you come to this tiny spot in cyberspace. Thank you all so much for your emails! I have enjoyed each and every one.