Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

I won't say too much about my trip as it would likely bore you, but it was good and my men did just fine without me. They were all handsome and tan when they picked me up at the airport having spent the day at the beach two days before. To top it off, they were in their Sunday best as they were playing in a piano recital later that day. When I saw them at the airport, all seven of them, I felt like the luckiest girl in world.

Then the recital was over and there was laundry to do and cleaning and Monday came and reality set in and I've been playing catch up in everything ever since. Even so, it is so very nice to be home. I especially missed exchanges like the following...

Me: Nicholas, are you drawing that man freehand?

Nicholas: No, he only has two hands.

It's great to be home.