Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Not Nebraska

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers regarding my upcoming training. Since several have asked, I wanted to say here that I will not be going to Nebraska. I will, amazingly enough, be going for classes in NH very close to my parents' home. I couldn't have done it any other way, actually, because Micah still nurses and as cute as he is-- because he's so cute, I think he'd be a huge distraction in class. This way, I can take him with me and leave him with my Mom when I'm in class. I'm so grateful to my Mom for agreeing to do this and also so very grateful to my mother in law who will here with the other boys and my husband while I'm away. I couldn't do this without the help and support of these two women. I am very lucky to have them. Thanks, Moms!

My older boys laughed when I told them the plan. "So, you will be with your Mama and Papa will be with his Mama?" I guess that's right. In fact, I will be staying with my parents in my childhood home and they will drive me to school every morning. I'm supposing they'll pack me a lunch, too. Gee, I hope my mother makes it because if I remember rightly, my Dad always put the peanutbutter and jelly in a big clump in the middle of the bread and I never liked that. Then again, he also used to sneak packages of my favorite cookies into my suitcase when I was leaving for college, so either way is good. How much is milk money these days? It can't still be a quarter...