Friday, December 04, 2009

Done!


Thank you! Thank you to all the kind readers who emailed me encouragement. I needed that. I really needed that. I love the color! It's SW sea salt.It wasn't easy and it didn't come out perfectly. I mean, I got good at it after a while, but it would have been nice to have two or three twenty foot foyers to practice on first, but hey, I didn't. Besides, if ever I am so obsessive compulsively inclined I can get out the ceiling paint and touch up.

I've sworn off all projects for a while now and even told the nice people at Sherwin Williams not to sell me any more paint until February, at least, even if I beg. But as I was putting the last bits of paint over a doorway at the top of the stairwell I saw the upstairs bath in a new angle, "Green," I thought, "I want to paint that bathroom green."