Friday, July 10, 2009

Tide, I Will Never Cheat on you Again

Several months ago I switched from Tide to the Trader Joe's brand of HE detergent. The TJ's brand was cheaper and I liked the lavender smell. I really didn't notice any difference in how clean my clothes came out either....not after the first several loads anyway. Then, when we returned from this last vacation I found myself out of detergent with piles of laundry to do. I couldn't get over to Trader Joe's so I picked up some Tide at a local market, Pure Essentials with baking soda in a lovely white lilac scent.

I am not kidding when I say that I was shocked at how much cleaner my clothes came out from that first load. I wasn't looking to be surprised either, but when I opened the dryer I just had to stand there in admiration because the load of fluffy, sweet smelling clothes was so much cleaner than the loads I had become accustomed to folding.

Tide, I love you and I always will. I hope you can forgive me and take me back because life is so much better with you than without.