...and would not have otherwise, but Jacob came with me today.
1. 1 package Biscoff Gourmet European cookies (expensive taste, but very good taste).
2. 1 package Jet Puffed marshmallows (not so haute cuisine).
3. 2 packages Trident sugar free gum (better than chewing Lego).
4. 1 large box of new flavored Kix cereal (kid tested, and well...mother approved).
5. 6 Kiwi fruit (one for himself and one for each of his brothers).
6. 1 large bag of little cocktail umbrellas (I was enamored with these as a kid, so when Jacob asked I couldn't say no).
7. 1 box Nestle hot chocolate (So funny, he pronounced it like nestle, as in ...all nestled in for a long winter's nap. I love our commercial free home).
I think that's it. Not too bad.
Shorter, anyway, than the list of things he asked for and didn't get. I'll call that balance.