Saturday, May 16, 2009

Items I Bought From the Grocery Store...

...and would not have otherwise, but Jacob came with me today.

1. 1 package Biscoff Gourmet European cookies (expensive taste, but very good taste).

2. 1 package Jet Puffed marshmallows (not so haute cuisine).

3. 2 packages Trident sugar free gum (better than chewing Lego).

4. 1 large box of new flavored Kix cereal (kid tested, and well...mother approved).

5. 6 Kiwi fruit (one for himself and one for each of his brothers).

6. 1 large bag of little cocktail umbrellas (I was enamored with these as a kid, so when Jacob asked I couldn't say no).

7. 1 box Nestle hot chocolate (So funny, he pronounced it like nestle, as in ...all nestled in for a long winter's nap. I love our commercial free home).

I think that's it. Not too bad.

Shorter, anyway, than the list of things he asked for and didn't get. I'll call that balance.