Six Signs It's Time For Another Baby...
1. You can no longer lift the current "baby."
2. Your other children cup their hands and talk into your belly, "Hey in there...There's an empty seat in our van!"
3. You're out shopping and see a dress you like. You stop to look and realize that it's a maternity dress and rather than walk away, you actually stand there and consider buying it anyway. (Darn, why didn't I buy that dress?)
4. You buy a new house. New house, new baby. Everybody says so.
5. You're on the brink of having everyone out of diapers.
6. You just really miss that new baby smell, the little o's they make with their mouths, the soft skin against your cheek, the first baths, the little onesies, the tiny socks, their sweet sleepiness, and the joy of a new life in the home. And you just can't wait to share that with the children you have because they are old enough now to help out and enjoy it all with you.
We're very happy to say, we're just passed six weeks along with baby number six!