Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Nowhere really. I haven't even left my house since last Sunday but somehow, ever since we started on our new schedule, I find it hard to get to the computer. Not that the new schedule doesn't leave me any free time or energy, it does. Maybe too much.

I mean I now have enough free time in any given day to clean a whole bathroom, read a few chapters in a good book, stay on top of the laundry, teach an extra lesson, and try a new recipe. Rather than posting these last few days, I've opted to get some jobs done around the house and clean some stuff. Exciting, I know, but we've found some long lost clothing on account of it. It was hiding in a place I don't often look: The bottom of the hamper. I knew I hadn't seen Zachy in those super adorable PJs for a while and my husband claims he's been missing that one shirt for months. Months? I don't think so. At least, I hope not. Anyway, it's all clean now and the hamper is full again.

So, that's all to say that life's been good here, even great. Don't worry about me if posting is light for a week or so, I'm just enjoying the fact that a little effort goes a long way these days. Don't worry though, I'm sure the novelty of matched socks and clean floors will wear off soon enough. It always does.