Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sugar, Spice, and all things...Pink

I love pink awards, I really do, especially ones with ribbons on them--and the shoe full of flowers in the center is just beyond anything I ever dreamed I could pull off posting here.

Seriously though, I would like to thank Mary Ellen from O Night Divine, and Aimee from The Mother Load for giving me this very nice award! It is so very much appreciated. I know niceness and charity are not the same thing, but it is nice to be thought of as nice. People like nice people, and it is so nice to be liked. Thank you!

I tag...

1. Is there anyone nicer than Alice?

2. Celeste is soooo nice.

3. I think Johane is very nice.

4. Jane is a nice blogger, too.

5. And Donna Marie is about as nice it gets.

4 comments:

Johane said...

Thank you for the award Suzanne!

I was just dropping by to invite you and your friends to my potato festival at the Home Gourmet on October 3rd. What a blessing to find a Nice Mother's Award waiting for me. :D

http://www.thehomegourmet.blogspot.com/

Jane Ramsey said...

How nice! :-)
Thank you!

Alice C said...

Oh, thank you Suzanne!! I'm not sure if my kids would agree with you today (it's been one of THOSE days), but I will try to live up to the title tomorrow. ;-)

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Oh Suzanne, you are just so NICE to give me this award!! Thank you very much. Isn't it NICE to be thought of as NICE?!

Have a NICE night, Suzanne and watch out for the bathroom rug!
God bless and hugs!
Donna