Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Well, of Course he Does...

...Why else would he be so concerned about keeping the place clean?

The maintenance man at our pool is very friendly and likes to chat with the boys sometimes when we pass. Today, he checked in to see how our summer was going and each boy had something of interest to share. After he moved on the boys started in on a debate...

Alex: He's a nice man. I think he lives here.

Jacob: I don't think he lives here. I think the pool owns him.

Simeon: No, he doesn't live here and the pool doesn't own him. He owns the pool, right Mama?

3 comments:

Vicki said...

This is too funny! I'm wondering what your response was.

BTW, I love reading your about your boys. I have a Jacob, Alex and Nicholas too, as well as an Andrew.

vicki said...

Oops! I guess I need to read carefully before I ask a question!

Johane said...

That is priceless!