Friday, July 13, 2007

Rock On


I just love this pink button. I love the little star and the Rockin' title, especially the word Girl. As blessed as I am among men, I love, love, love all things feminine. Don't let them know... but the truth is I never, ever, not even once in all my childhood dreaming of my future life-- a la all things domestic-- imagined myself surrounded by so many males. Many of my friends find this fact very amusing because, I suppose, it seems a funny juxtaposition of the feminine and masculine. Me, little me, with my cooking and cleaning and baking and crafting and ALL THOSE MEN. Well, the truth also is that I love, love, love all those men and consider myself a very lucky woman--but I still won't miss the opportunity to celebrate being a Girl, and a Rockin' Girl at that. Thank you, Elizabeth, for giving me the honor among others of becoming a Rockin' Girl Blogger.

I pass it along...

Sarah ponders some beautiful (and very funny) things and I love to read her insights.

Ana is an amazing artist and photographer and always has some something interesting to share.

Mopsy is a talented writer, a fiercely devoted mother, and the kind of person I'd love to know in real life.

Alicia is intelligent and contemplative and humble and hard working. She rocks.

And last, but certainly not least, Jennie is bold and brave, and is a tender hearted mother, and soldier's wife.

5 comments:

Jennie C. said...

Why, thank you!

mopsy, rockin' girl blogger said...

Thank you, Suzanne! Very sweet and surprising.

Sarah said...

Awwwwwwwww. I've seen this goin' 'round, and YOU were one of the ones I would tag! Thanks so much. I feel so stinkin' honored and tickled, well, PINK! :) Thanks, Suzanne!

Love2Learn Mom said...

Thanks! You're a doll. :)

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

Oooh, Suzanne, you made my day! Come on over for plenty of girl time anytime! (But wait for summer...)