Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Thankth!

Thanks a million to our mystery "tooth fairy" from Santa Clarita, CA that sent Alex this two dollar bill for losing his lost tooth! All the boys were thrilled to see a two dollar bill with "Jefferson on it," and Alex was especially proud to learn that the "tooth fairy" reads his mother's blog! Perhaps it's all those pictures of smiles we post that keeps her reading?

Honestly, dear fairy, I have wracked my brain and haven't figured you out yet. Feel free to let me know and until then I will rest easy with the happy thought that the world is full of kind and generous people and you never know what joys the mail might bring. Thanks again, you made our day.

4 comments:

Beck said...

I didn't know that there actually were two dollar bills in the States?

Anonymous said...

very cool...

Kristen Laurence said...

Santa Clarita is near TAC. Hmmmm....

Dear Alex, you are SO cute!! I'm relieved that at least in one respect I can say "You haven't changed a bit"!

Cheryl M. said...

Precious smile! and looks like he's getting ready to lose the bottom tooth under the missing top tooth.