Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Because I Just Haven't Posted Enough...

...pictures of myself recently.


My husband took this photograph last Sunday as well. The park we went to draws professional photographers from all around and it isn't uncommon to run into wedding parties there with their own photographer in tow, either. This was just a quick snapshot, but little soft focus around the edges almost makes it look professional (i.e. the soft focus makes the background look almost like it could be a real print on a big canvas backdrop. Hey, isn't that backwards?)

I love digital cameras.

Anyway, sorry to to post me again, but I am considering changing my profile picture to this cropped version of the same picture. I thought it might be more in season than the wool sweater. What do you think? To change or not to change? Put your votes in the box.

16 comments:

Margaret said...

I loved the picture with you and all your boys from Mother's Day and think that would be a fabulous picture to use as your profile picture

Mom to Four said...

Love the picture and it is so nice to see the photos of you.

Cheryl M. said...

You are too pretty! I like this picture, but I have to agree with margaret...the pic with you and the five boys is fabulous!

E Caughron said...

I vote for the one of you and the boys! What a good looking bunch.

Kristen Laurence said...

I hadn't thought of it until I read the comments but absolutely, the one of you and all the boys!

newhousenewjob said...

Oh yes, I vote for that one too - a great picture. You really don't look old enough to be the mother of five sons...

Barb, sfo said...

That's a fabulous picture.

I must ask, though, how many times you get asked if you're babysitting those kids. You don't look any older than a college student. (Lucky you!)

Diane said...

I vote for a change. You and your boys photograph so well that it is nice to see different pictures from time to time.

Mel said...

Go for it. You look great in pink! :)

Meredith said...

Any picture of you and your sweet boys would be great!! I love the new banner by the way!!

Kismet said...

Another vote for the one with all the boys here :)

At least you post a picture of yourself. I don't. *winks*


~K!

Renee said...

I love the one with you and all the boys, the only thing you look more like their sister then their mom.

MaryM said...

It's a lovely picture.

Ruth said...

I love the last picture. You are so radiant.

Beck said...

I like the photo of you with all of your boys. But this photo is very sweet, too!

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

I think the picture of you is gorgeous but love the one with yoiu and all of the boys, too!