Monday, April 30, 2007

Pop Art

Nicholas got a hold of my sunglasses one day last week and was being such a ham, we had something of a photo shoot. Later, when I was having fun with Picasa's tinting options, the boys begged me to post these photographs to my blog.

"Oh, I don't know," I said hesitant to post nonsense, "What would I call it?"

"Pop Art," Simeon replied as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"How did you know this style is called Pop Art?" I asked.

"I saw it in My Fellow Americans, " he answered.


Well, there you go.
I no longer had a reason not to post these silly pictures.
"Pop Art" it is.
Move over, Andy Warhol, your fifteen minutes are up.

From My Fellow Americans by Alice Provensen

4 comments:

Kitchen Madonna said...

Yeah, move over Andy, this guy is so much cuter!

MaryM said...

Very clever.

J.C. said...

Cute! What a great book.

Julie said...

So cute and creative!