Sunday, April 29, 2007

Thoughts While Thinking

I would like to thank the thoughtful Elizabeth for thinking of me and tagging me for the Thinking Blog Award. Her kind words mean so much considering the esteem I have for all her thoughts. To think her thoughts think kindly of mine, who'd have thought? To that, I say thank you.

And the sweet Meredith, whose thoughts are not light, was also very kind to tag me for this post. Thank you, Meredith!

Lastly, I must admit that I am a bit relieved. I rest easier knowing that if ever this little magnet started going around in the form of a meme, I would have something to show in my defense....I think.


4 comments:

Goslyn said...

Congrats, Suzanne!

Margaret in Minnesota said...

You are totally a thinking blogger--and are among the best of the best.

Happy Sunday, Sweetie.

Jen said...

I love your blog. It's always a wonderful place for contemplation. Great magnet too...lol!

Gabrielle said...

Congratulations, Suzanne! I love that magnet.