Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Potty Train

...just now leaving the station.

I was going to write a post up all about it and the hilarious potty we found, but then we spent the day out in the sunshine and fresh air of this beautiful spring that has re-sprung and it wiped me out so badly that I fell asleep at the boys' bedtime and I slept like it was the first trimester!

So there went my writing time. More to come...

***UPDATED FOR CLARIFICATION***

I did NOT mean to imply that I am in the first trimester of anything at this time. If I hadn't been so tired when I posted the above, I'd have known not to draw such comparisions. Sorry for the confusion.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

So, are you in the first trimester?

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Cheryl took the words out of my mouth! Aren't we just nosy??

Good luck with the potty training. Been there, done that, currently avoiding it.

Beck said...

Potty training. Shudder. The Baby and I are currently negotiating that very thing.
First trimester, you say?

Matilda said...

I see that train pulling into our station very soon here. Since this is only my second boy and I really had doubts about whether or not the first one would be wearing diapers to his wedding, do you have any helpful hints?

Ken Wills said...

I have the same question everyone else does... Could there be a post next year about a June Baby??? You and family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Johane said...

LOL! I know that type of exhaustion... Hope you got your rest.

Cath said...

I'm glad you updated for clarification. Although it would have been nice to be offering congratulations on an announcement of that magnitude, I am still happy to offer congratulations on the Potty Train leaving the station. We are working on that, too, and there are days we derail -- like this weekend -- but we just get back on board. (Can't you hear the conductor? All aboard!)

Kristen Laurence said...

I'm so happy I read this after the update! I would have been telling everyone! :)

Suzanne Temple said...

Kristen dear, believe you me, if such were the case you wouldn't be learning it by reading my blog!!

Jane Ramsey said...

Funny! I'm glad I read this after the update or I would have assumed the same thing. You know we Catholic mothers have pregnancy on the brain!