Thursday, April 12, 2007

Filed Under Taxes

I am, that is.

And so my one thought for this evening:

Taxes are taxing.

Lord Thomas Robert Dewar

The only thing that hurts more than paying an income tax is not having to pay an income tax.

Austin O'Malley
In levying taxes and in shearing sheep it is well to stop when you get down to the skin.

F. J. Raymond
Next to being shot at and missed, nothing is quite as satisfying as an income tax refund.

Gerald Barzan
Taxation with representation ain't so hot either.

Alfred E. Neuman
Today, it takes more brains and effort to make out the income-tax form than it does to make the income.

Mark Twain
The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin.

Will Rogers
It is a good thing that we do not get as much government as we pay for.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

These are great! We owe big time this year. I'm going to show these to my dh.

Jennifer said...

Those are funny! Happy filing!

Karen E. said...

Great quotes ... hope you don't get overtaxed.

Anonymous said...

LOL, these are hilarious, Suzanne! I'm sitting here with Turbo Tax in front of me now - you're not alone, Sistah! ;-)

Jane Ramsey said...

Funny! I like the Will Rogers quote the best.