Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Lion and the Lamb


Dear March,

Wow. You really did a great job on the lion part this year. I mean, we didn't see that last storm coming, and the amount of snow it dropped? Amazing. Really amazing. We are all so impressed. Good show.

I am a little bit concerned here though, because... Well, I know you wouldn't want to finish on the wrong foot... There really aren't that many days left for you to...It's officially spring now; you do know that, right?

What I'm saying here is that you need to be getting to the "out like a lamb" part, like NOW. Pronto.
Thanks.

Suzanne

6 comments:

Kristen Laurence said...

I love that photograph!

Goslyn said...

Ah, yes, March does need to get crackin' to get that warm, fuzzy, lamb part in.

I feel your pain. We are still buried under ice and snow. Yuck.

newhousenewjob said...

It certainly does - we even had an inch or so here in England this week, and that almost never happens, even in the depths of winter. Get a grip, March!

Beck said...

March was very lionesque at the beginning here, so I'm due for some gentle, mild weather. Here's hoping!

Anonymous said...

I agree...we finally had the piles of snow melt away at the beginning of last week only to be hit with a winter storm on Friday! Looking forward to some warmer weather and true signs of spring!

Julie

scmom said...

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. It was sunny and 74 degrees in the heart of Ohio today! You northerners! :o)