And now for a little levity...
Here's a fun meme I saw over at Beck's place. She let me play along, too. I didn't even have to be famous; she agreed to interview me! I've never been interviewed before. I'm so nervous. Do I look Ok?
1. Every night, one singer will appear to serenade you after your sons are in bed. Who do you pick?
How annoying. I would have to pick Kermit the Frog or some other Muppet that I could put away in a toy box. I really don't have time to be serenaded.
Now, if you had asked me this question about sixteen years ago, I'd have said Cat Stevens. But that wouldn't work today, we've both changed so much--really gone our separate ways, Cat and I.
2. What's on your grocery list for this week?
Food. Lots of food.
3. You suddenly have two baby daughters! What do you name them?
Marie-Claire and Marie-Lue. I love them already!
4. Which actress - past or present - should play you in the movie version of your life?
Judy Garland. I've often been told that I look like Judy Garland. I like to think people mean this, but more likely they mean something like this.
Besides, Judy and I both agree: There's no place like home...
5. You can give one piece of advice to the fashion industry. What do you tell them?
This is an easy question. I'd simply remind them that they are supposed to be clothing real people with real bodies and that the vast majority of real bodies (considerations of modesty quite aside) need plenty of coverage.
Thank you for this interview, it has been a pleasure. If you would like to be interviewed by me please email me or tell me in the combox and be sure I have an email address for you to send you your questions.