Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Zachary!

Dear Zachary,

Before you were born, I loved you. But when I first laid eyes on you, my heart skipped a beat. You are the most unique of all the boys. What interest you add to our family! You say p'nae-noe; they say p'day-doe (You are all wrong, by the way, it's tomato). You are tidy and cautious and careful in all you do. Spicy is your favorite food and orange is your favorite color.

You have a vast vocabulary, a long attention span, a love of books, of animals, and of playing outdoors. Your deep-belly bubbling laugh is my all time favorite sound-- and your father's favorite, too. You are such a good big brother and a much-loved little brother. You are handsome. You are funny--often intentionally! And your warm little heart warms mine.


03/24/04
Happy Third Birthday, Zachary John!

We love you!

17 comments:

Ken Wills said...

Have a great day, Happy Birthday Zachary.

scmom said...

That looks like one proud papa! How proud you both must be of your beautiful famly.

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet little boy! God bless you, Zachary!

Cheryl M. said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Zachary!

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Happy Birthday to an absolutely precious little boy!

God Bless you!

Kristen Laurence said...

Happy Birthday to you, dear Zachary! Now, when can I meet you?!

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Is it possible for someone else's son to bring a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye? Perhaps it's my thinking about that precious age of three that caused this, though I'm pretty sure it's that last photo that truly did me in.

Happy 3rd birthday to your little man!

PS. I like the yellow. :)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday.

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Zachary! How precious!
Julie

faithemmanuel said...

Precious. So what do you do when such a sweetie has a birthday on a Lenten Friday?

Beck said...

His little face touches me so much! He reminds me of my own son. Happy birthday to your sweet boy.

Kimberlee said...

Happy Birthday, sweet boy! We all love you too! Enjoy your special day.

forget me not said...

I don't know which of your children (or their mom and dad) are more beautiful! It's not just good looks, there is something else there. God bless you all.

Suzanne Temple said...

Thank you to everyone! Your kind comments have really made this day special!

Ruth said...

Oh my goodness, what a handsome little boy you have. Happy birthday, little guy: )

Cay said...

Happy Birthday!!!
He's such a cutie pie!

Alice said...

Happy birthday beautiful boy!

Our little Catherine was born the day before! God bless our three year olds!