Thursday, February 01, 2007

Who Says They Don't Go Together?

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes


H/T: Margaret, Dawn

You are a 100% traditional Catholic!

Congratulations! You are more knowlegeable than most modern theologians! You have achieved mastery over the most important doctrines of the Catholic Faith! You should share your incredible understanding with others!

Do You Know Your Baltimore Catechism?
Make Your Own Quiz

7 comments:

Barbara in NoVA said...

Suzanne: Another latecomer Candlemas idea: I have a favorite song from many years ago--Michael Card's "Now That I've Held Him in My Arms". It's a beautiful song about the presentation that still gives me shivers. I just checked online and you can hear it on napster, etc. If anyone uses an online music service, it's worth looking for.

Barbara in NoVA said...

Suzanne: Another latecomer Candlemas idea: I have a favorite song from many years ago--Michael Card's "Now That I've Held Him in My Arms". It's a beautiful song about the presentation that still gives me shivers. I just checked online and you can hear it on napster, etc. If anyone uses an online music service, it's worth looking for.

Suzanne Temple said...

Thanks barabara, I added it as a link in the late comers section.

neuropoet3 said...

Thanks for sharing the quizzes Suzanne - I'm going to take them too!
~Jenny

neuropoet3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
causa nostra laetitiae said...

Barbara, I LOVE that Michael Card song for the Presentation! It sends shivers down my spine too. Thanks for the tip, I only have it on a record.

causa nostra laetitiae said...

Oh, and Suzanne, congratulations on your 100% traditional Catholic. I made it a really tough quiz, and you aced it!