Saturday, February 03, 2007

Rhapsody in Blue

When I saw Alice's cottage all decked out in pink, I just couldn't resist drawing out our own chromatic theme so recently noted by the blue brothers below. And so following an idea that began at Starry Sky, and also adding Alice's alliteration, I give you our rhapsody in blue...

Big B, little b,
What begins with Bb?

Blue Brothers


Blue Boats: Over Built-in Benches/Toy Boxes


Blue Backyard Buddies


Blueberries


Blue Background


Blue Blossom


Blue Babydoll

Blue "Bye-Bye"


Blue Bunker

Blue Bathtub


Blue Boarders


Blue Baby Blowing Bubbles

Blue Bathroom


Blue Bunny


These last few were not taken at our home, but fit the blue theme so well I couldn't leave them out.

Blue Bundle

Blue Blanket on Baby in Blueberry Bushes


Blue Beach Bum

Blue Bikers


Blue Bayside View


16 comments:

Cheryl M. said...

Wonderful pics - I think the little boys in the bathtub is my favorite - such precious little faces! :)

Faith said...

Where did you get that blue igloo?? My favorite is the little blue bunny.

Kristen Laurence said...

Bluetiful! (Now, would you send me one of those boys?)

Amy said...

Beautiful blue! Great pictures. :)

Beth Pack said...

Love it! Our house looks like that - only pink! (My husband is not too happy about that - but he better get used to it!)

Cheryl said...

Very beautiful blue pictures.

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Blue-tacular!

neuropoet3 said...

Berry-Beautiful! :) Great pics - I'm looking forward to having any kind of theme in our house one day. :) We moved in two years ago, and have yet to redo most of it - it's like some awful hodge-podge - the worst is my boys room - it has a cotton-candy pink carpet!!!! And the walls have a cycadelic (sp?) wallpaper - and the closet it purple!!! It's the next project so hopefully it won't be such a nightmare much longer... :)
~Jenny

Julie Q. said...

I love the blue theme idea.

I just wanted you to know that I found your blog many weeks ago and enjoyed reading it. Then I lost the link and just re-discovered it. I have enjoyed reading all your December and January posts this morning. Your writing inspires me to be more positive about my family - to enjoy the boys in all their craziness - and to find time to bake more and follow through on the schooling and crafts I have in my head but never seem to get done. Thanks for sharing your beautiful family. (Sorry about the long note, I wish you had an email address) :)

Gabrielle said...

Great photos. That "Blue Beach Bum" is such a cutie!

Kimberlee said...

Boasting bountiful beautiful boisterous boyish blessings! You are all so very beautiful, so very blessed.

Jennifer said...

Wonderful photos! I especially love the morning glories. Ahhh.. Your boys are so handsome!

Cay G. said...

Oh this is so FUN!
Love the beautiful blue pictures. :)

Jamie said...

Beautiful blue boys! I love your blue pictures, is that the bathroom that recently was fixed up? It looks great!

Suzanne Temple said...

Thanks, jamie, it is! It is so wonderfully easy to clean now!

Anonymous said...

How did I manage to miss this the first time around! What a treat!

I especially love the Blue Bathtub. Your boys are adorable!

Love, Alice Gunther