Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Can't...

Without our wireless DSL connection...

I can't... post pictures without jumping through crazy hoops (I won't tell you how long it took that picture of St Therese and the roses to upload--I'll just say that I fell asleep waiting)

I can't...visit other blogs or leave comments without a great deal of being bumped off and reconnecting.

I can't...read my email in one box easily or the other box at all.

I can't...use the internet for most hours of the day.

I can't... complain

...because after I get the children into their pajamas and read a few chapters of "Farmer Boy," I turn around and see that my husband has set up his lap top in a convenient place for me, dialed the connection, and made me a cup of tea. Then, leaving me to "reconnect," he quietly takes the boys upstairs to read to them from "Lord of the Rings," pray with them, and tuck them gently into bed.

11 comments:

~m2~ said...

What a wonderful guy you have :)

Ruth said...

You are very blessed!!!

Jane Ramsey said...

What a sweet guy!

Julie D. said...

Now that's romantic! In the best, real-life way. :-)

Beck said...

Your husband sounds wonderful! Not having a DSL connection sounds not-wonderful, though.

Erika said...

That is adorable. Three cheers for Jeremy.

Goslyn said...

Awww, that is true love. Especially the cup of tea. What a winner of a Valentine you have there!

Cathy said...

You truly are blessed among men -- a wonderful husband and those five delightful boys.

Sarah said...

Up until December, we were on the world's slowest dial-up, so I empathize with you on that! But...maybe it is worth it for that moment of love there! :)

Jill said...

Yes, this should have been your Loveliness of Romance post!

Aimee said...

What a doll! Hubbies surely know how to make a girl feel loved.