Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Gingerbread Men

Here's an easy project.
Foam gingerbread men may not taste as good as the real ones, but they are just as cute.


And white acrylic icing will do just fine. Jacob told me he was painting "oven boots" on his gingerbread man below.


This project was so simple, we let Nicholas in on the fun. Happy Feast Day, little Nicholas, and to all Nicholases everywhere!!




Here's the finished product. One dozen no-bake cookies. I think I will hang these on our doors even though I'll need to take them down in a few days.


8 comments:

Kristen Laurence said...

Suzanne, these are so cute. Boys, see what your mama does for you while she has all that packing to do! Isn't she amazing? Happy feast day, Nicholas!

theotherbear said...

Aw how cute :)
I made gingerbread men only once. I was so upset when after all that work, my family just ATE them!

amy said...

why will you need to take them down? Thanks for your comment on my blog - I had to go back and look again to see what hearts you meant - that's my toddler's favorite blanket.

Suzanne Temple said...

Thank you Kristen.

I'm with you theotherbear!

Thanks for visiting Amy, I can see why your toddler would like that blanket! We're moving in a week. That's why I'll have to take them down.

Theresa said...

Those are adorable!

Dawn said...

Oh, these are so cute! My boys will love this craft!

Mary Poppins NOT said...

I can't believe you can manage this cute project amidst a move. And still doing school? Wow. When I moved we were on deep hiatus for a month. I always meant to make that time up in June, but...

Alice said...

Adorable, fun, relatively mess free--I'd say it's the perfect project!