Saturday, December 30, 2006

Beauty Secrets Revealed

How do you get a creamy complexion like this one, and such light, soft, shiny hair?

Apply lotion to whole self as demonstrated below. Follow up with thirty or so shampooings with the useless detergents pictured in the background here.

Where those detergents fail, Permatex hand soap for mechanics delivers. Your hair will be lighter, shinier, and fuller than ever. Attractive strangers will turn their heads as you pass. "Who was that handsome toddler with downy soft hair?" they will ask one another, "Have you ever seen such bounce? Such shine?" Available at most auto parts stores.

WARNING: Do not get into a jar of Permatex without parental supervision--preferably two parents. One to wrap you in a towel and the other to get the job done as quickly and cleanly as possible.

11 comments:

Johane said...

YES! I should have thought of that! And the blasted thing is, I have some in the house for general cleaning purpose! I never thought...

I must admit, he cleans up real good too!

Cheryl said...

Yes, I agree - He cleans up real good! Precious little boy! :)

helene said...

Ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! I am having a good time at your expense. Now watch, Dominic will do something and I'll be laughing all the way to the auto parts store.

Diane said...

Glad to hear that all is degreased .I will pass this miracle cleaner on to all my friends with small children.

Alice said...

LOL! He really does look great! (Exactly like Mommy, I'd say.)

Kristen Laurence said...

I can't believe I just realized, LOL means "laughing out loud". All this time I thought it meant "lots of love"!

Your great sense of humor surfaces! Too funny.

Suzanne Temple said...

Oh Kristen, you've got me AND Jeremy laughing out loud at your misunderstanding! Jeremy thinks it's really sweet that you thought it meant lots of love. Lots of love to you, dear Kristen!

He does look like me Alice, at least that's what they tell me.

Pass the word along Diane, but be sure to warn that one should be very careful not to get it in anyone's eyes.

Yes, Helene, laugh all the way to Auto Zone!! Hey, meet you there!

Thank you, Cheryl and Diane!

Ruth said...

Hi is so beautiful. That was to funny!

Matilda said...

What a handsome little man! They should make him the new face of Permatex!

Johane said...

Well, he looks like he is waiting for his next adventure to arrive...

I hope that it won't be as messy as this one, not as painful as the last one, and just as exciting as both!

Suzanne Temple said...

I love that Matilda, "The new face of Permatex." I don't think there ever was an "old face."

Thank you, ruth, and thanks johane. There's always an adventure around the corner.