Sunday, November 26, 2006

We're Back...

... from a much needed get away to my parents' house for Thanksgiving. Though I haven't posted, you may have noticed I've been tinkering with my blog lay out. My brothers helped me switch over to Beta and even added one of my brother John's computer cartoons, "Moon Swings." You can see more of his work at inkpipe.com. Go there and be sure to email him compliments.

I missed thankful Thursday, but I am still full of gratitude. I am thankful for my parents whose love and generosity has blessed me with all my siblings. I am thankful to see my parents as grandparents to my children. I am thankful for my brothers who are such good uncles to my sons...

In short, I am thankful for the fabric of family and all these relationships that weave us together.

5 comments:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

You know, it's funny. I was going to ask you which children book that "Moon Swings" illustration came from! It's quite lyrical, I think, and its colors go well with your blog.

Which may well have been your brother's intention.

In any case, welcome home!

Suzanne Temple said...

MinM, You're right. It does look like it belongs in a children's book.

Love2Learn Mom said...

I like the new look!

Melissa said...

Glad you're back! Your blog is beautiful!

Suzanne Temple said...

Thanks melissa and love2learn mom.