Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Stop and Smell the...

When we were out and about running errands today, the inside of the van suddenly smelled minty fresh.

"Hhmmm...yum...something smells minty. Does somebody have candy back there?"

"No," Simeon explained, "it's just some dried toothpaste that I'm trying to rub out of my hair."

"What did you say?" I asked, "Did you say toothpaste in your hair? That's disgusting!"

"That doesn't make sense," Simeon countered,"You just said you liked the smell."

"Well, that's when I thought it was candy. Now that I'm thinking it's toothpaste in your hair I don't like the smell at all."

"Hmmm." Simeon pondered, "Maybe you're thinking too much."

10 comments:

Kristen said...

Too funny! Simeon seems so charming!

Anonymous said...

Ha! :-)

God bless you
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

Jen said...

LOL! That's great. Your boys sound like so much fun.

Jennifer said...

I love reading about your boys. It makes me chuckle knowing someone else is having such similar experiences. Thanks for sharing!
Jennifer

Beck said...

What a funny little guy. My son CONSTANTLY has toothpaste in his very short hair - how does he manage it?

Erin said...

Think of it from a different perspective -- it means he brushed his teeth, and that's a good thing, right?

RANDI said...

Funny stuff! At least he brushed his teeth, eh? ;)

Suzanne Temple said...

Sadly, this does NOT mean he brushed his teeth. Ha!

Suzanne said...

This is so funny! such good conversations to be had in the car.

Alice said...

LOL!