Thursday, November 02, 2006

Oh, Happy Happy Day!

Please join me in congratulating faithful reader, Jennifer, (who happens also to be a close personal friend of mine) on the adoption of a new son, Ean Joseph!

Six month old Ean traveled all the way from Guatemala to New England to join his mother, father, and eight year old brother.

Jennifer began the process of adoption on the feast of All Saints 2005 and on the feast of All Saints 2006 she held in hers arms, for the very first time, the answer to years and years of prayer.

God bless you, dear Jennifer, and your growing family.

Today, my heart is overflowing with joy for you!

6 comments:

CMW said...

I shared this news with my kids at the school table this morning. They are all very excited for this little baby and his new family. I asked my oldest (who is 8) how that new big brother must feel right now. He said," He must have been as happy as I was when my little brother was born." Congratulations all around from all of us here in Texas!

Anonymous said...

Great big Congratulations to Jennifer and her family!!

helene froula said...

Congratulations to you, Jennifer, and your whole beautiful family!

Jen said...

Congratulations to Jennifer, Ean, and family!

What joyous news.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Congrats from our house, too!

Kristen said...

Congratulations, Jennifer! What wonderful news. My husband and I adopted our two daughters, ages 3 and 1. I know deep in my heart both the troubles and joys of adoption. As you already know, the joys are so much greater!! Glory be to God!