Nicholas is Smart
- where the food is kept.
- to make a beeline there when the phone rings.
- he's cute.
- to make sweetsie faces to the ladies at church.
- how to make his brothers laugh and keep them laughing.
Nicholas is Strong
- push his highchair across the kitchen and climb up into it to get on the counters.
- shake his pack-n- play until it rocks across the room.
- cling fast to a grocery cart when I try to get him out.
- hold his own with Zachary.
- lift the dining room table from underneath while making manly grunting noises.
- "Yourwelkuk," when I say "thank you."
- "Brixfix," in the morning when I get him up.
- "Crack-koor," when he wants a snack.
- "Whazzat?" all day long.
- "Bruddas!" when he is looking for playmates.