Five Things I Did Not Do Today That Were On the To-Do List:
- Start a grocery list.
- Put away the remaining summer clothes.
- Sand and prime bathroom wall where old hardware hung.
- Afternoon reading with Alex.
- Go for a run.
Five Things I Did Do Today That Were Not On the To-Do List:
- Considered, were I a deadly serpent, would I rather have fangs and venom or be a constrictor, like the Boa.
- Washed green stamp pad ink off Zachary's hands and tongue.
- Discussed the violent, bloody and blubbery rivaling of male elephant seals.
- Vacuumed two of the boys after they emptied the contents of the electric pencil sharpener onto their fleece pajamas.
- Discovered that the skeleton of the pit viper looks very much like a centipede and that a sloth, at least in our book and according to Alex, looks just like Chubaka...or would it be the other way around?