Monday, October 30, 2006

Brrr... I'm Putting On a Sweater



As the weather has turned cooler here, I started getting chilly just looking at my profile photo taken in late August. I suppose that was fine for then, but I'm cold now, and I'm putting on a sweater.

Simeon took these for me in the backyard today. Zachary was on my lap in the top photo, but he looked terrible, if you can believe that, so I chopped him out. I like this bottom picture, but I fear it would be a rotten thumbnail. Faces too small.

Just so you know, this hasn't been an exercise in vanity. I really do have to post the picture here before I can use it in my profile. I know you bloggers know that, but others may not.

Am I self conscious or WHAT??

10 comments:

Kristen said...

Beautiful!

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Don't be self-conscious! (says the pot the the kettle). Your new seasonal photo is lovely!

Melissa said...

Absolutely gorgeous--great pictures! Well done, Simeon!

Diane said...

I don't know about self-conscious, but you are definitely beautiful. And those boys---simply adorable!

Suzanne Temple said...

Thank you, ladies, you are all so kind.

Lucy said...

I hope this comes out the nice way that I intend it instead of the super-snide-icky way some people might take it:

WHAT!?! Are you, like, what 22? Because I suppose its possible you got happily married at 14, but ... You just don't look like a SAHM with FIVE small boys! I guess I thought you'd look ... frumpier. More ... frazzled. Less ... "together".

Suzanne Temple said...

Lucy, you are sweet. I will be 33 in late December. I have always looked much younger than I am. It used to be insulting to me when people didn't believe my age, but now? Now, it's starting to feel nice.

Jennifer said...

You are beautiful - and I was going to guess 14! You look so young! And your boys are so cute!
I felt really odd when I put up a photo too.

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful, and so are those boys! I'm telling Ramona right now!
;-)

Suzanne Temple said...

Oh,That's funny, Karen.